Ridgecrest Advisors’ Client Perficient Acquires RAS
St. Louis – January 4, 2017 – Ridgecrest Advisors announced today that its client, Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers throughout North America, today announced it has acquired RAS & Associates, LLC (“RAS”), a Denver-based $9 million annual services revenue management consultancy with deep expertise in strategy, operations and business process optimization consulting.
The acquisition is expected to be accretive to adjusted earnings per share immediately.
“We are excited to continue to strengthen our management consulting expertise with the strategic acquisition of RAS & Associates,” said Jeffrey Davis, Perficient’s chief executive officer and president. “The capabilities RAS & Associates brings to Perficient broaden and deepen our high-impact business consulting offerings, and most importantly, the value we can deliver to our enterprise customers. Furthermore, these ‘tip of the spear’ relationships and engagements accelerate our ability to move upmarket and often lead to significant and subsequent technology investment in areas we already excel, including systems integration, data reporting and analytics.”
The acquisition of RAS & Associates:
- Enhances and expands Perficient’s management consulting offerings with additional strategy, operations and business process optimization consulting;
- Increases Perficient’s presence in the Rocky Mountain region and in the enterprise-rich Denver market;
- Adds approximately 40 consulting, technology, sales and G&A professionals; and
- Brings strategic client relationships with Fortune 500 customers in industries including Oil and Gas, Cable and Telecommunications and High-Tech.
RAS & Associates Chief Executive Officer Rob Swanson joins Perficient in a key leadership role.
“For many years, our entrepreneurial and results-driven culture has resonated with C-level executives seeking strategic guidance on enterprise transformation,” said Swanson. “We’re thrilled to now join Perficient, a firm widely-regarded for its technical and creative expertise and experience – and we anticipate this coupling will accelerate opportunities to more broadly serve our combined client base.”
Randy Grigg, managing partner of Ridgecrest Advisors, advised Perficient on the transaction in his capacity as a registered investment banking agent of M&A Securities Group, Inc. “RAS’s management consulting expertise drives client business performance optimization initiatives, which increasingly rely on digital transformation capabilities for successful outcomes. The combination of RAS and Perficient promises to be a powerful combination for driving transformative change in enterprise clients,” said Grigg.
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000® and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting, and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution, and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization, and industry solutions. Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers, and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index. Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM business partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner. For more information, visit www.perficient.com.
About Ridgecrest Advisors
Ridgecrest Advisors is an investment banking and business consulting firm dedicated to helping technology consulting firms dramatically increase enterprise value. Ridgecrest Advisors helps clients in four core areas:
- Buy-side M&A advisory: We help technology consulting clients increase enterprise value by successfully executing transactions which fortify, extend or transform their businesses. We have run three of the most active acquisition programs in the sector over the last 15 years and bring deep insight into full lifecycle M&A efforts.
- Sell-side M&A advisory: We help technology consulting clients achieve premium valuations with attractive deal structures through a process that emphasizes speed and risk mitigation. Our deep industry expertise, expansive relationships with the buyer community and unmatched understanding of the perspectives of acquiring firms provide a unique ability to execute optimal transactions.
- Business consulting: Our Enterprise Value Optimization program helps technology consulting clients improve relative performance visibility, increase profit margins and reduce business risk. With our extensive experience from evaluating hundreds of consultancies while running acquisition programs, we bring unique insight into key performance indicator benchmarks and best practices of highly profitable firms.
- Private placements: Our ability to successfully raise capital allows our technology consulting clients to build value through funded strategic investment and reduce personal financial risk by realizing partial liquidity on their ownership positions. We have extensive relationships with private equity and debt financing providers who have experience and/or interest in the technology consulting sector.
All services involving securities are offered through M&A Securities Group, Inc. (“MAS”), member FINRA/SiPC; 4151 North Mulberry Drive, Suite 252; Kansas City, MO 64116; 816.888.7920. MAS and Ridgecrest are not affiliated entities.