Ridgecrest Advisors’ Client Perficient Acquires Enlighten
St. Louis – December 4, 2015 – Ridgecrest Advisors announced today that its client, Perficient, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRFT), the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers throughout North America, today announced it has acquired Enlighten, a $12 million annual services revenue digital marketing agency specializing in the development, implementation, integration and support of digital experience solutions.
The acquisition is expected to be accretive to earnings per share in 2016.
“We are excited to strengthen our digital marketing capabilities with the strategic acquisition of Enlighten,” said Jeffrey Davis, Perficient’s chief executive officer and president. “Enlighten’s compelling capabilities, reputation for delivering excellent digital experiences, customer-centric mentality, and solid client roster ensures a strong cultural fit and compelling opportunities for accelerated growth moving forward.”
The acquisition of Enlighten:
- Enhances and expands Perficient’s digital strategy, creative services and marketing expertise;
- Adds approximately 75 consulting, digital agency, technology, sales and support professionals; and
- Adds client relationships with enterprise customers including AAA Life, Hunter Douglas, Janus Capital Group, Jimmy John’s, Johnson & Johnson, Learning Care Group, Michigan Lottery, OhioHealth, Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Smith and Noble, The Henry Ford, University of Michigan, Victory Capital Management and more.
Enlighten’s Chief Executive Officer Steve Glauberman joins Perficient in a key leadership role.
“Perficient’s digital transformation expertise and experience are well-known and highly-regarded,” said Glauberman. “We’re thrilled to join a firm with a reputation for excellence and a distinguished track record of delivering outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions to the world’s leading enterprises.”
Randy Grigg, managing partner of Ridgecrest Advisors, advised Perficient on the transaction in his capacity as a registered investment banking agent of M&A Securities Group, Inc. “Enlighten’s outstanding digital marketing expertise and reputation make for a terrific fit with Perficient,” said Grigg.
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000® and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient delivers vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions. Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient’s professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index. Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM business partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, and a Platinum Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner. For more information, visit www.perficient.com.
About Ridgecrest Advisors
Ridgecrest Advisors is an investment banking and business consulting firm dedicated to helping technology consulting firms dramatically increase enterprise value. Ridgecrest Advisors helps clients in four core areas:
- Buy-side M&A advisory: We help technology consulting clients increase enterprise value by successfully executing transactions which fortify, extend or transform their businesses. We have run three of the most active acquisition programs in the sector over the last 15 years and bring deep insight into full lifecycle M&A efforts.
- Sell-side M&A advisory: We help technology consulting clients achieve premium valuations with attractive deal structures through a process that emphasizes speed and risk mitigation. Our deep industry expertise, expansive relationships with the buyer community and unmatched understanding of the perspectives of acquiring firms provide a unique ability to execute optimal transactions.
- Business consulting: Our Enterprise Value Optimization program helps technology consulting clients improve relative performance visibility, increase profit margins and reduce business risk. With our extensive experience from evaluating hundreds of consultancies while running acquisition programs, we bring unique insight into key performance indicator benchmarks and best practices of highly profitable firms.
- Private placements: Our ability to successfully raise capital allows our technology consulting clients to build value through funded strategic investment and reduce personal financial risk by realizing partial liquidity on their ownership positions. We have extensive relationships with private equity and debt financing providers who have experience and/or interest in the technology consulting sector.
All services involving securities are offered through M&A Securities Group, Inc. (“MAS”), member FINRA/SiPC; 4151 North Mulberry Drive, Suite 252; Kansas City, MO 64116; 816.888.7920. MAS and Ridgecrest are not affiliated