Ridgecrest Advisors Establishes Above the Clouds Blog
St. Louis, MO – January 4, 2011 – Ridgecrest Advisors, LLC (“Ridgecrest”), an investment banking and business consulting firm dedicated to helping technology consulting firms dramatically increase enterprise value, announced today the establishment of its blog, titled Above the Clouds and found at www.RidgecrestAdvisors.com/blog. Above the Clouds provides technology consulting executives with compelling, original content on topics including:
- Operational best practices and performance metrics benchmarking
- Peer group forecasts
- Interviews with consultancy executives and professionals (e.g. attorneys, tax accountants, compensation consultants) with expertise in the industry
- Business valuation
- Tips for increasing enterprise value
- Deal structure elements
- Tips for acquiring consultancies
New blog entries may be followed via an RSS feed and/or via Twitter notifications from Ridgecrest’s Managing Partner, @Randy_Grigg.
About Ridgecrest Advisors
Ridgecrest Advisors is an investment banking and business consulting firm dedicated to helping technology consulting firms dramatically increase enterprise value. Ridgecrest Advisors helps clients in four core areas:
1. Buy-side M&A advisory: We help technology consulting clients increase enterprise value by successfully executing transactions which fortify, extend or transform their businesses. Our principals have run three of the most active acquisition programs in the sector over the last 15 years and bring deep insight into full lifecycle M&A efforts.
2. Sell-side M&A advisory: We help technology consulting clients achieve premium valuations with attractive deal structures through a process that emphasizes speed and risk mitigation. Our deep industry expertise, expansive relationships with the buyer community and unmatched understanding of the perspectives of acquiring firms provide a unique ability to execute optimal transactions.
3. Business consulting: Our Enterprise Value Optimization program helps technology consulting clients improve relative performance visibility, increase profit margins and reduce business risk. With our extensive experience from evaluating hundreds of consultancies while running acquisition programs, we bring unique insight into key performance indicator benchmarks and best practices of highly profitable firms.
4. Private placements: Our ability to successfully raise capital allows our technology consulting clients to build value through funded strategic investment and reduce personal financial risk by realizing partial liquidity on their ownership positions. We have extensive relationships with private equity and debt financing providers who have experience and/or interest in the technology consulting sector.
All services involving securities are offered through Burch & Company, Inc., member FINRA/SiPC ; 4151 North Mulberry Drive, Suite 235; Kansas City, MO 64116; 816.842.4660. Burch and Ridgecrest are not affiliated entities.